Unlike most of my clientele, I am not really a fan of most photographic kink pornography. To be honest I find most of it is geared for male fantasies and as a result is misogynistic or simply promotes the objectification of women (even female
dominants are objectified) and then potential clients show up on my doorstep with appallingly unrealistic expectations of what a professional session with a female dominant c
an and should entail.
But when I am in the mood for fantasy fun, I have always had a soft (wet) spot for kink cartoons & drawings. I remember being enthralled with the ‘Vargas Girls” drawings I would come across
in my dad’s porno mags that I would sneak out of his sock drawer when I was a kid. (and yes, they were unrealistic as hell but oooh they were pretty)
These days, I enjoy many genres of kink art ranging from the comedic to vintage, to the brutally intense. In fact, for some reason my first recollection of searching kinky drawn art had me stumble upon the original Dolcett breath play drawings which will probably always be among my faves and eventually graduated to the gynophagia ones. Of course, one of the things I love about cartoons is that you can go a little crazy and enjoy your deepest most taboo fantasies without actually harming anyone.
Anyway, while perusing cartoon art one day I decided to “borrow” some samples from the web and post then here for your viewing pleasure as well as for my own quick reference.
A few of my Fave Cartoon Links –
Some of these lead to pay sites but there is more than enough free wank material to enjoy in the preview pages. 🙂
Kinky One Liners
- Chain of command, “I say it, YOU do it! end of chain “
- This is going to hurt you more than it pleases me.
- The floggings will continue until morale improves.
- When I want your opinion, I’ll remove the duct tape.
- No Pain, No Gain. Know Pain, Know Gain
- Bondage is knot for E/everyone.”
- “Whip me, beat me, make me bleed, kinky sex is all i need”
- “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me,”
- “Ouch” is not a safe word.
- “Silence is golden but duct tape is silver…”
- ‘Hurt me’ says the masochist, ‘NO’ says the sadist
- “Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis.”
- When the going gets tough, the tough beg for mercy
And finally, a few cartoons that made me chuckle.